How to Proceed with making a Claim

In the case of needing to make a claim please contact us 1st. We will advise you initially if your policy covers the incident that you wish to claim for. We will then either send you a claim form or as in most cases now provide you with the telephone number of your claims office or report it for you. We recommend purchasing a Legal Expenses policy as an add on to your Household & Motor Insurance policy. They act on your behalf in any Legal Disputes regarding claiming back your policy excess and even helping with work place legal matters.

Please see our 'Contact Us' page for our details.

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional