House & Home Insurance - More insurance policies have a limit to the amount claimed for contents of garages and outbuildings. If you keep a lot of possessions in such places:- refer to your policy for the limits.

Policy excess's have increased and changed for different sections over the past few months. Most insurers have a £100 policy excess, with £250 for water damage claims and £1000 for subsidence.

Van Ins - Very few Van policies have the Third Party extension to drive other vehicles.

Tools Insurance - Business tools are not covered under House & Home Insurance or Van Insurance. Tools Insurance can be insured as an extension to Liability Insurance or as a stand-alone policy.

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional